Sunday the 3rd wet and windy ,I really don't like turning sheep over to do feet when they are wet but needs must,and typically now its done and I'm wet and dirty the sun has come out.
It really looks hopeful for signing contracts this week.
We have decided on our breeding pens in readiness for the move as it will be that week the boys will go in with their respective ewes, living in hope that their fields will be fenced and ready.
This year will be the first year we will be using a home bred ram he is able to go to seven ewes,the rest will be going to Mr T.
Two of the ram lambs are off to new homes very soon and the rest are off this coming week,thats the part I don't like.
When we have moved I shall have to look for somebody to spin a couple of raw fleeces for me as I have somebody that wants some hand spun wool.
Perhaps if anybody is interested they will give me a call.
This Years Breeding Rams
Quendale Mr T.